2959 Series Planter Unit Mounted Fertilizer Injector
Give crops a faster start and place fertilizer for plant roots with the planter-mounted 2959 Injection System coulter. The coulter blade cuts a slot to inject liquid fertilizer two inches to the side of the seed and can be set to inject either shallower or deeper than the planting depth. Add a floating row cleaner to the 2959 Injection System to accomplish both residue management and fertilizer placement during planting.
Unit Mounted Fertilizer Inj. Coulter to fit Yetter 6000, JD 1700, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, Kinze and White 6000.
- 16″ ripple or 25 multi-wave blade cuts a slot 2″ to the left or right of the row
- Features adjustable depth settings for desired fertilizer placement
- Comes with standard adjustable hose barb, or order with optional spring tine injector for adding an injection tip and orifice
- Add the 2967-180A Floating Row Cleaner to move residue while placing fertilizer
- Optional mounting kit for Precision Planting CleanSweep®enables air adjustment of floating row cleaners
16" Ripple, 16" (25) Wave