Providing Crop Management
Solutions at Every Turn
360 Yield Centre delivers more control over your fields! With 360 Yield Control you can measure nitrogen levels and apply nitrogen on your fields and crops when they need it most, maximizing its effects and improving overall crop and yield potential.
Shea Ag is proud to supply 360 Yield Center products and services to our farmers. With soil scans and on-farm testing, along with tailored nitrogen solutions for your farm, you can now apply nitrogen when it is most beneficial for your crops. With more control over your nitrogen supply, you can invest in your fields and see improvement year after year of managed and measured nitrogen applications. Late-season and sidedress application is available, as well as a number of other tailored services. You can learn more about 360 Yield Center here.
- Portable Soil Test Machine
- Real Time on Farm Testing
- Accurate and Timely
- Enables late season nitrogen application
- Side Dress or Pre Tassel application possible
- Precision Cutting
- Precision Sizing
- Precision Residue Management
YIELD RESULTS USING 360 YIELD CENTER
Most rippers do a good job of leaving the surface smooth and level. But what about the soil underneath? With 360 BULLET, you can fracture the complete soil profile, eliminating subsurface berms left by other ripper points for better root penetration and access to nutrients.
- Eliminating undisturbed berms provides unrestricted root access to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, and water
- Wings lift and fracture across the entire soil profile
- Aerodynamic design maintains similar horsepower requirements, compared to traditional ripper points
- Precision wing angle and pitch lifts soil without creating compaction under wing
- Rugged fabricated design withstands impacts
- Hardfacing and cast nose caps increase wear life
360 Yield Saver
360 YIELD SAVER REDUCES HEADER LOSS BY 80% BY CLOSING THE GAPS IN TRADITIONAL DECK PLATES AND GATHERING CHAINS.
Traditional corn heads have gaps in the deck plates and gathering chains that result in corn kernels falling right through. 360 YIELD SAVER eliminates those gaps by adding intermeshing bristles to traditional gathering chains to capture significantly more kernels.
Side by side tests show 360 YIELD SAVER reduces header loss by over 80%. 360 YIELD SAVER can pay for itself within the first season and generate more than a 75% ROI after three years.
- Mounts easily on corn heads
- Provides a similar wear life to other gathering chains
- Chain includes crop lugs (not shown) to improve stalk feeding
- 360 YIELD SAVER blocks easily attach to chain
- Simply replace blocks when they wear out
- Chain wear life similar to conventional chains
- Average brush block life is over 150 acres per row.
- Precision cutting
- Precision sizing
- Precision residue management
PREPARE FOR NEXT SEASON
When you properly manage crop residue, you set yourself up for success in the next season. 360 CHAINROLL helps you create ideal conditions for healthy emergence, healthy soil and healthy yields by:
- Cutting stalks precisely for better row cleaning and a clear seedbed
- Crimping and scoring stalks to expose the interior to microbes
- Sizing stalks for faster decomposition and microbial breakdown
HEADS YOU WIN. TALES YOU WIN.
Regardless of the season, with 360 Y-DROP, you win:
- New narrow-row design with four-position adjustable arms allows precision placement in 15-inch to 36-inch rows
- Variable rate nozzles are available for customizing the rate, time and placement of nitrogen
- New breakaway mounting brackets allow for easier navigation across hills and uneven terrain
- Newly designed shield keeps leaves from wrapping around the riser or hoses
SheaAG is a full service agricultural specialist service Southwestern Ontario with agricultural supplies. By supplying our customers with quality products, we are helping them get the right genetics, the right fertility, and the right environment for the best yields of their farms.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team will go the extra mile to keep you going in the fields.